LiveZilla Live Chat Software
Clearspan Structures & Large Tents


Alcohol Service


beer-wine-canoe-alcohol-service-page-DSCN0720Creedon and Co., Inc. holds a Caterer’s Liquor License from the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission (ABCC) and is able to provide alcohol service for a variety of events.

Options for beer, wine and liquor service include:

— Cash Bar
— Open Bar
— Open Bar for First Hour, Cash Bar for Remainder of Event

We take care of all of the details and can supply bartenders (Alcohol ServSafe certified), liquor liability insurance, glassware, ice, and all other set-up items.

The company was a leader in spear-heading the Caterer’s Liquor License initiative, working closely with the ABCC, government and elected officials, the Massachusetts Restaurant Association (MRA) and other organizations to pass the legislation that paved the way.

Further information about the new Caterer’s Liquor License can be found at